2023 4-H Paper Clover Drive

— Written By
en Español

El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.

Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.

English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.

Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.

Collapse ▲

It’s 4-H Paper Clover Time!

Tractor Supply proudly began our partnership with 4-H in 2010 and we have since helped raise over $14 million through our Paper Clover fundraisers. The success of these campaigns has impacted over 69,000 youth by providing them with hands-on learning experiences through projects in STEM, agriculture, healthy living, and civic engagement.

Campers in 4-H shirts gathered on grass

Our Eastern 4-H Center Camping group from the West District in June of 2023.

This year’s fall 4-H Paper Clover Drive is October 4 through 15. Come out on the weekends and see some of your local 4-H members and ask them about their 4-H Club.

100% of funds raised through our two Paper Clover fundraisers directly benefit 4-H and the youth they work with – 90% of donations directly support 4-H youth in the state it was raised, and the remaining 10% supports national 4-H programming.

width="418" height="555"

When you purchase a 4-H Paper Clover at our local Tractor Supply, at 3340 West US 64, Murphy, NC, you support 4-H efforts here in Cherokee County. We use those funds to support youth attending leadership opportunities and camping opportunities at one of our three 4-H camps in the state.

For more information about Cherokee County 4-H programs, contact Shannon Coleman, at shannon_coleman@ncsu.edu or call 828-837-2210 ext. 4.