Zeta Storm Damage

— Written By Keith Wood

If you have experienced any storm damage on your farm due to Tropical Storm Zeta, contact the Farm Service Agency (FSA) office (828) 837-2721. They will send the reports to the state. If there are several reports of significant damage, there is a possibility of getting assistance.

Also, the N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (NCDA&CS) Emergency Services division sent out an email for Extension agents to contact them with reports of damage. The damage can be anything from washed-out roads/culverts to prohibit being able to access livestock, significant flooding of fields to affect livestock/crop, wind damages to structures, or fencing on farms. If you have experienced any of these, please contact our office at 837-2210 and we will pass it on to NCDA&CS.

Written By

Keith Wood, N.C. Cooperative ExtensionKeith WoodExtension Agent, Agriculture Call Keith E-mail Keith N.C. Cooperative Extension, Cherokee County Center
Updated on Oct 30, 2020
Was the information on this page helpful? Yes check No close
Scannable QR Code to Access Electronic Version