Agritourism Marketing Cost-Share Grant available through the N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- Grant: 2018 Agritourism Marketing Cost-Share Grant available through the N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.with funds provided by N.C. Tobacco Trust Fund Commission
- Who can apply: Individual farms or a group of agritourism farms to assist with offsetting the cost of marketing efforts.
- Funding covers: E-newsletter subscriptions, graphic design, production and printing of custom brochures, value-added product labels, professional directional on- and off-farm signage, and website development.
- Online application can be found here.
- Applications deadline: Friday, March 9, at 5 p.m.
- Contact for Grant: Annie Baggett, NCDA&CS Agritourism Marketing Specialist 919-707-3120 or ann
Was the information on this page helpful?
This page can also be accessed from: go.ncsu.edu/readext?513261